This course focuses on training in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) which is mandated for seafood processors. You will learn how to navigate the USFDA Fish and Fisheries Hazard Guidance and be taught the principles of HACCP and how develop HACCP plans specific for each seafood product you handle or produce.
- Duration: 2.5 days (16 hours) in person
- Date: August 22-24, 2023
- Time: Day 1-2, 8:00 AM – 4:00PM, Day 3 8:00 AM – Noon
- Location: Waypoint Conference Center @ Fairfield Inn and Suites (185 MacArthur Dr, New Bedford, MA 02740)
- Cost: $500 per attendee
- Coffee/Tea in the morning
- A boxed lunch (Day 1-2)
- Course materials – USFDA Fish and Fisheries Hazards Guide (printed) and the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Curriculum
- Upon Completion – an AFDO accredited Seafood HACCP certificate
If you can not attend the scheduled course above, you can still supply your information so we can inform you of future courses by clicking “Register” below.