With You Every step of the way
Your Global G.A.P. certification will demonstrate a commitment to Good Agricultural Practices
Global Good Agricultural Practices Certification
In an effort to harmonization global agricultural standards GLOBAL G.A.P. encourages sustainable agriculture and minimization of the use of agro-chemicals to benefit farmers, retailers and consumers. Intended to meet compliance requirements and drive greater efficiency in production, improve business performance and reduce waste of vital resources, typically aimed at fruit and vegetable growers.
Global G.A.P. certification can cover:
- Food safety and traceability
- Environment (including biodiversity)
- Workers’ health, safety and welfare
- Animal welfare
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM)
- Integrated Pest Control (IPC),
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
profishant Food Safety Consultants will create a farm assurance system that fulfill customer and regulatory requirements as well as Global G.A.P. prerequisite policies.
With our collaboration your Global G.A.P. certification will demonstrate a commitment to Good Agricultural Practices with the added benefits of:
- Adding value to your products by complying with a globally recognized standard
- Facilitating access to new local and global customers, markets, suppliers and retailers
- Reduce exposure to food safety and product safety risks
- Improve the efficiency of farm processes and management
- Encouraging environmentally sustainable farming practices
Schedule a consultation
Chat With An Expert
Please contact us to schedule a time to speak with one of our expert team members about your situation. If necassary we can meet you on site to provide an initial consultation and go over your options.